Brooklyn Bridge Park Waterfront Workouts
- Mondays – Gentle Stretch @ 10am for one hour at
- Tuesdays – Pilates @ 7pm for one hour at Pier
- Thursdays – Sunset Pilates @ 7pm for one hour at
- Fridays – Belly Dance @ 7pm for one hour at Pier
- Sundays – ZUMBA @ 4pm for one hour at Pier
I’m hoping to get over to Brooklyn to try one of these classes before they end. Some days the trek from Staten Island to Brooklyn via ferry and train is just too much and I’m not sure how parking is in that area. I think I may suck it up to try one of the classes next week if all goes well with the weather. NYC has been getting a lot of rain lately.
All of the classes are free and open to all skill levels. If you live in Brooklyn you should definitely try one of the classes. Working out outside is a lot of fun. Enjoy it while you can! If you go let me know how it is.