Here’s what to expect:
– Browse paintings, prints, photography, sculpture, drawing, and mixed media works from over 40 New York artists
– Enjoy an open bar featuring wine, beer and the Art=Mixx Signature Cocktail by OAK Beverages
– Watch or participate in a live art auction, complete with bidding paddles and auctioneer
– Purchase affordable artwork, starting at $75
– Relax in the outdoor sculpture garden with the sounds of live jazz
So, for $15 get you a night of smokin’ hot Harlem jazz, bottomless cocktail wizardry, a live art auction complete with paddles, a trio of Williamsburg-created amuse boche, your own art market and and a private backyard garden – in NYC that’s a pretty fab deal!
Get your tickets before their gone! ($15 from Eventbrite) + Check out the artists + Openhouse Gallery is also giving away a pair of free tix to whoever posts the best street art picture on their Facebook.
Come for a dynamic night of art, entertainment, and meeting new people. Hope to see you there!
Love AGT :)