Books That Feed the Imagination and Bring Sweetness to Life!
It feels so go to be home in the city I love, and just in time for giveaway #2! This giveaway is sponsored by Chocolate Sauce Books, and is a set of children’s books from their “Now I Know” Series.
Chocolate Sauce is a boutique publishing company that creates wholesome reading material for children ages 4 – 11. “[They] are a book business on a mission to help sweeten the world with publications that connect children in peace and friendship across cultures and empower them to make a positive difference in the world!” – Chocolate Sauce
The “Now I Know” series is based upon the teachings of Tibetan Buddhist Master, Geshe Langri Thangpa and was developed to act as a useful guide to help youth navigate through life’s challenges. Up for grabs is 4 books from the series:
- Now I Know: That I Wouldn’t Be Who I am Think I Am Without Other People
- Now I Know: That We All Have A Jewel Inside Us, Somewhere…
- Now I Know: That Silly Hopes and Fears Will Make Wrinkles On My Face
- Now I Know: That It’s Better To Face My Monster!
This giveaway is only open to residents in the USA, and 2 winners will be chosen.
How To Enter
- “Like” A Girl Travels on Facebook and/or tell me how you like to give back during the holiday season.
- Follow @agirltravels on Twitter
- Tweet “I just entered the @agirltravels latest #giveaway, you can too!”
Leave a comment below for each, and don’t forget to include your email address.
The giveaway ends on November 21st and 2 winners will be chosen using random.org and announced on November 22th. Each winner will receive 2 books. Best of luck to you all and Happy Holidays!
Love AGT :)