Love the feel of the sand between your toes, the feel of the ocean breeze on your skin, and the smell of the Caribbean sea but still find yourself looking for more to spice up your island escape? The Caribbean islands have so much more to offer than food, rum, sand, and sun – they are the Islands of Adventure!
Hang with sea turtles in Grand Cayman, climb the Dunn’s River Falls in Jamaica, go horseback riding on the beach in St.Lucia, or navigate the rushing rapids in Grenada The possibilities are endless!
This September I’ll be cruising the Caribbean via Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines and I’m making arrangements with Island Routes to explore Grand Cayman and hangout with friendly sea turtles at one of the world’s few Turtle Conservation Parks.
Founded by a group of energetic Caribbean people, their mission is to showcase the culture, beauty, and natural resources that define each unique island destination. – http://www.islandroutes.com/about/
With over 140 unique, off-the-beaten-path excursions, Island Routes Tours offers something for everyone, with offerings amid the Caribbean’s most sought-after locales. Check out their 8 most popular tours across the islands:
- Island Routes Lover’s Rock Catamaran Cruise – Jamaica
- Horseback Ride ‘N’ Swim – St Lucia
- Power 360 – Antigua/St. John’s
- Eco Harbour Tour Adventure – Bahamas
- Pirates’ Sanctuary – Turks & Caicos
- Island Tour & Turtle Farm Combo – Grand Cayman
- Turtles at Sunset Cocktail Cruise – Barbados
- River Tubing Adventure – Grenada/St. Georges
What can you expect when you book with Island Routes?
- Transfers are provided to and from the tour site
- Tour times range from 2 ½ hours to 9 hours depending on tour chosen and transfer times
- Lunch is included on all day tours
- Knowledgeable Island Specialists
- Cancellations are easy should something come up
- Insurance Coverage is available
- You can make changes to your tour with ease
Up for an adventure!? What you tour would you book with Island Routes?
Visit www.islandroutes.com to learn more!
Until Next Time! -xo AGT
This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Island Routes . All opinions are 100% mine.